Enjoy the convenience of GP online services with the ability to interact with your GP practice at any time of the day or night, wherever you are. Please see reception for more details.
Using the Patient Services website on your computer or mobile, you can:
- order repeat prescriptions
- book and cancel appointments
In line with the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) as from 25th May 2018 patients must pick up their own prescriptions and confirm their name, date of birth and address. If you wish another person OR a pharmacy to collect your prescription you must confirm this by completing and returning a Prescription Collection form available from reception or here.
What is GDPR? Click here for more information.
Please read out Privacy Notice for Adults here
and Privacy Notice for 12-16 year olds here.
Patients can order repeat prescriptions in the following ways:
- Patient Services - click here to sign up to Patient Services. Patient Services website www.patient-services.co.uk/login
- Via our Website - click here, to complete a simple registration - please note:we will not deal with other enquiries on this form. Please telephone us if you require a response.
- In person - drop your repeat slip in to reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By fax - to 0131 537 4433.
- By email - to clinical.S78171@nhslothian.scot.nhs.uk
Please note we do not accept requests for prescriptions
over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days (48 hours) for prescriptions to be processed if received before 2pm and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.